World based religions including Christian religious traditions by unfounded winds of doctrine can negate God’s will for His Grace empowered, Spirit led purity of life which is His will for man.
Even though we all may have received the Promise of everlasting life when we honestly asked Jesus to be our Lord, and therefore claim the title of being a Christian though we believe in God, many of us have allowed the deceitful evil spirit of Satan to infiltrate our sanctuaries deceiving the hearts of our respected teachers and preachers to teach a diluted and false gospel other than the one and only absolute true gospel given by God. Not only is it ‘watered down’ but is totally false and not scriptural, but is based on man’s religion and rudiments of this world where traditions have made the word of God void and of no effect. (Read Mark 7:13 and Colossians 2:8)
These false teachings include the following:
1. Divine healing is not for this day but was for what they label as the apostolic age only.
2. Praying and speaking in an unknown tongue was only for disciples beginning of the Church age.
3. God puts illnesses on us to test our faith, or to strengthen it.
4. We have to work to earn our salvation as workers for God rather than be co- workers or co- laborers with Him for the accomplishment of His end of days. Our redemption is freely given by His covenant of Grace. (Read 1 Corinthians 3:9, 2 Corinthians 6:1 and Ephesians 2:8)
5. There is more than one way to get into Heaven. No there is no other way. (Read John 14:6)